Important informationWhat is Pilates?
Pilates is a form of low-impact exercise that aims to strengthen muscles while improving postural alignment and flexibility. Pilates moves tend to target the core, although the exercises work other areas of your body as well. Pilates teaches you the correct movement activation and sequence, starting in the central core and not from the outer dominant muscles. Pilates is a functional way of strengthening the body, by using the mind, correct breathing and pattern of movements. Pilates can aid in improving posture, spinal support, strength and flexibility.What to wear?
Wear formfitting clothes, which will enable our instructors to see if you are doing the exercises correctly. As for footwear, either barefoot or socks. If you would prefer wearing socks, look for socks with rubber detail on the sole, to prevent any sliding on the mat. Please remember to bring a small towel and water bottle with.Who can do Pilates?
EVERYONE! It can be practiced by all ages from children to professional athletes, or people with specific medical conditions. Unless directly stipulated by your medical doctor, anyone can participate in Pilates.How can I book a session?
You can book either via our
online booking system or by sending a
Whatsapp or text message to 0824981332.
* If booking via a Whatsapp/text message, please include your name, surname, type of class, day and time of class.
* PLEASE NOTE: If you have completed this form for rebounding, you do not have to complete it again if you wish to do pilates.Who needs to attend a one-on-one assessment?
- This session is compulsory for anyone wishing to start their Pilates journey with us, but currently has an injury/medical condition. Assessments are R420, but you will be able to claim from your medical aid (price will differ from cash price).
- This is a comprehensive assessment by one of our physiotherapists, ensuring your safety before commencing with group classes and determining whether it will be safe for you to start with classes.
- Please note: Even if you do not have a current injury/condition you are still welcome to book a one-on-one session with one of our physiotherapists. This will help to keep track of your progress as you continue with Pilates
Tuesday: 17:30 - 18:15
Thursday (beginners only): 17:30 - 18:15
Sunflower/Protea Hall, Bloemcare
11 A.G. Visser Street
Bloemfontein, South Africa
There are different voucher options available to meet your needs. Choose a voucher option according to the amount of sessions you want to attend in the month you are buying it. Pay the amount of the voucher via EFT or cash (see Banking details and payment options for more detail) Then send your proof of payment to . Your voucher will automatically be loaded onto your profile. Great, now you are ready to book your class.Pilates only
- Voucher A: 1 session: R75
- Voucher B: 4 sessions: R260
- Voucher C: 8 sessions: R480
ORPilates AND Rebounding
- Voucher D: 4 pilates sessions plus 2 rebounding classes: R400
- Voucher E: 4 pilates sessions plus 4 rebounding classes: R540
Banking details & payment options
Our one-on-one assessments are done by our Physiotherapist team, Jordaan Physiotherapists, and are separate from the Fitness payments. Therefore on the day of assessment you can pay via cash/debit/credit card or claim from your medical aid at the Physio practice.
For payments of any group classes via EFT or cash payments please use the following details:
Classes should be paid in advance
Account name: Bloemphysio Fitness
Account type: FNB Cheque account
Account number: 6282 5608 302
Branch code: 250655
Reference number: Your name and surname
Please email proof of payment to before booked class time.
* PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT HAVE ANY CARD FACILITIES AVAILABLE YET
082 498 1332
11 A.G. Visser Street, Offices@Bloemcare: 24 & 37, Langenhovenpark, Bloemfontein, South Africa