Important informationWhat is Rebounding?
"2 minutes of rebounding is equivalent to 6 minutes of running, 10 minutes of swimming and 22 mins of walking. A 5-minute bounce is therefore equivalent to doing a quick jog around the block and 20 minutes offers similar benefits to health and fitness session of over an hour." - ReboundSA
Rebounding is a type of aerobic exercise that is performed while jumping on a mini-trampoline or a rebounder. Jumps can be fast or slow, and can be mixed with rest or aerobic stepping. It can be only cardio or a combination of cardio and strengthening exercises by using body weight, dumbbells or ankle weights for added resistance.
Benefits of rebounding
- Exercises the cells (cellercizing) – strengthening and cleansing every cell in your body with every bounce (including your muscles, eyes, ears, heart, major organs, skin, etc).
- Increases energy levels throughout the day.
- Boosts lymphatic drainage, detoxifying the whole body and stimulating immune function.
- 68% more effective than running, without the impact stress on the ankle and knee.
- Increases bone and muscle density via the triple G-Force (gravity, acceleration and deceleration) of each bounce.
- Tones and firms the whole body, increasing lean muscle mass.
- Minimizes the occurrence and duration of common ailments such as colds, allergies, sinusitis and constipation.
- Reduces sugar and carbohydrate cravings by circulating more oxygen to the tissue and establishing a better equilibrium between oxygen required by the tissues and oxygen made available.
- Improves coordination, enhancing sport performance.
- Enhances proprioception, the ability to sense the position, location and movement of the body and its parts.
1. How long do classes last?
40 minutes, including a warm-up and cool down.
2. What should I wear?
Any comfortable exercise clothing, that you can move freely in with normal gym training shoes or barefoot. Do not only wear socks, as you might slip on the rebounder
3. What should I bring with me?
A small towel, water bottle and tons of energy!
4. Who can do rebounding classes?
ANYONE! From children to elders. Due to the low impact on joints, it is ideal for anyone wanting to get fit, without putting strain on the joints.
* If you suffer from any pain/disease/pathology it is advised to get the clearance from your doctor or physiotherapist before you start.
5. What can I expect to feel after my first session?
It is normal to feel a little dizzy or lightheaded after your first session, as your body is not used to this type of exercise. If you feel dizzy during a workout it is advised to get of the rebounder for a few minutes, take a few deep breaths and continue once you have recovered.
6. How can I book a session?
You can book either via our online booking system or by sending a Whatsapp or text message to 083 288 3861.
* If booking via a Whatsapp/text message please include your name surname, type of class, day and time of class.
7. Class times:
Monday (beginners only): 17:30 - 18:10
Wednesday: 17:30 - 18:10
Nederduitsch Hervormde Kerk,
25 Karl Kielblock street,
Bloemfontein, South Africa
Book your FREE first session
Please complete the online registration and screening form to book your FREE session!
* PLEASE NOTE: If you suffer from any pathologies, diseases or pain, please consult your doctor or physiotherapist for clearance to partake in rebounding.
* PLEASE NOTE: If you have completed this form for pilates, you do not have to complete it again if you wish to do rebounding.
There are different voucher options available to meet your needs. Choose a voucher option according to the amount of sessions you want to attend in the month you are buying it. Pay the amount of the voucher via EFT or cash (see Banking details and payment options for more detail) Then send your proof of payment to . Your voucher will automatically be loaded onto your profile. Great, now you are ready to book your class!Rebounding only
- Voucher A: 1 session at R75
- Voucher B: 4 sessions at R260
- Voucher C: unlimited sessions at R320
ORRebounding AND Pilates
- Voucher D: 4 pilates sessions plus 2 rebounding classes at R400
- Voucher E: unlimited pilates sessions plus unlimited rebounding classes: R480
Banking details & payment options
For payments of any group classes via EFT please use the following details:
Account name: Bloemphysio Fitness
Account type: FNB Cheque account
Account number: 6282 5340 029
Branch code: 250051
Reference number: Your name and surname
before booked class time OR pay onsite via our Card machine.
Classes should be paid in advance
083 288 3861
Nederduitsch Hervormde Kerk, 25 Karl Kielblock street, Langenhovenpark, Bloemfontein, South Africa