Something to think about
- Are you pregnant with pain or other complaints? Or would you like to decrease your chance of injury that can happen during the birth process?
- Do you leak urine unexpectedly/constantly?
- Do you leak urine when you cough, jump, run, laugh or sneeze?
- Do you often feel the urge or sensation to urinate even if your bladder isn't very full?
- Do you sometimes leak before reaching the toilet?
- Do you urinate more than 8 times a day?
- Do you often wake to go the toilet during the night?
- Do you have difficulty controlling bowel movement, and leak bowel contents/stools unexpectedly?
- Do you have pelvic pain? Or pain during/after intercourse?
- Do you feel as if your pelvic organs have fallen out of place/sagging down?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions, THERE IS HELP! Incontinence, pelvic pain, pelvic organ prolapse is not normal.