Some people will refer to a rebounder as a cellerciser. You might have wondered why. It is because with rebounding you literally exercise every single cell in your body, that is why some call it cellercising.
"When you jump on a trampoline, three forces come into play that strengthen and cleanse your cells at the same time: gravity, acceleration and deceleration. Unlike other forms of exercise, you are vertically accelerating and decelerating, on the same plane as gravity. These three forces combine to squeeze out toxins from the cells at the bottom of the bounce. At the top of the bounce, pressure is decreased and your lymph can flow upwards. Circulation is enhanced and the lymphatic system is pumped and cleansed."
What are the benefits of cellercising?
- "Firmer skin - Oxygen and nutrients are more effectively carried to your skin cells.
- Weight loss - Along with a healthful diet, you can burn more calories than with regular exercise.
- Less incontinence - The sphincter muscles are strengthened.
- Less varicose veins - Vein walls are strengthened to support better blood flow.
- Stronger bones - All exercise stresses bones and therefore helps strengthen them, but the combined forces of acceleration, deceleration and gravity are very effective at preventing osteoporosis
- Flexible joints - Lymph moves cellular waste out of inflamed joints.
Join us for one of our weekly rebounding/cellercising sessions and feel the effects for yourself! Your first session is FREE! Book online now at: http://www.bloemphysio.co.za